Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sound Check!

FOLKLORE 8164

Just a reminder...tonight is FOLKLORE's last official show at the 40 WATT! And it's FREE! We had sound check earlier this evening:

FOLKLORE 8168

FOLKLORE 8169

FOLKLORE 8171

FOLKLORE 8174

(my foot, my trumpet, and an adoring fan)

FOLKLORE 8172

FOLKLORE 8173

Missy picked me up from sound check and then we went to (where else?) THE GRIT for dinner. I tried doing the equivalent of making a "suicide" fountain drink at the local 7-11...but instead of mixing Mountain Dew and Coke, I tried mixing two different foods from two different cultures...I ordered the "tofu reuben sandwich" with a side of "chana masala"...on their own, both items were tasty, but together it wasn't exactly "peanut butter & chocolate"...far from it...

GRIT 8179

Come to the show tonight if you can, and wish us bye bye! Right now I'm going to try taking a short "power nap" before heading back to the 40 Watt...

1 comment:

Glue and Glitter said...

Aw, I wish this weren't on a school night! Have an awesome show!