Monday, June 30, 2008

Everybody Get Random

Hmmmmm...I'm not quite ready to continue with blogging about our trip to China from several months ago just yet, and to tell you the truth, I'm not even sure where we left off! So, maybe I'll get back on that tomorrow? Instead, here's ten random images culled from the Rancho Cocoa Flickr account:

BBQ Missy
(Missy shooting arrows at a backyard BBQ here in Athens)

HotTubMissy
(Housesitting for some friends...Missy taking advantage of their indoor hot tub)

SpookyTreatPt2
(A spooky graveyard treat we made last Halloween)

Calvin Johnson 1557
(Calvin Johnson at the Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, last Thanksgiving)

Big Top Jay
(Our friend Jay MC'ing as a circus ringleader at the 2005 Athens Popfest)

WORK 3532
(Post-It note I put up in my cubicle at work, reminding co-workers how to properly check-out archival discs from my desk)

THNX 1529
(Picking up the mail from our PO Box)

XMAS PARADE 1778
(Some local graffiti - a lot of people around town thought this was Missy's doing)

ROLLER DERBY 2494
(Missy at the roller derby championship in Hollywood, California, waiting for a hi-five from a victorious roller gal)

I.C.E. WINTER 07 1279
(Booth marker at the I.C.E. Holiday sale, Winter 2007)

2 comments:

Glue and Glitter said...

Oooh I've seen that girl-face graffiti around Atlanta in spots. I love it.

RANCHO COCOA said...

We love it too! Some people were blaming Missy for the graffiti, but alas, it's not her doing. It's a great tag, though!