Friday, June 8, 2012

We Buy DIY: ICE Goodies

Here are the goodies I got from my visit to ICE Atlanta craft market! I hope you like everything as much as I do!

My cute ring by Fernworks. It is a miniature nest complete with bird eggs! I can't wait to have baby birds.
This is my cute ring by Faryn Davis of Fernworks. I will tell you, it was hard to choose from Faryn's beautiful works of art! Raoul helped me decide on this ring - it looks like a perfect miniature birds nest inside. Imagine when my eggs hatch and there are cute miniature birds hopping around! I can't wait...

These earrings by @cameoko are so cute. I love them.
Here are some cute little fabric covered button earrings that are hedgehogs. I love woodland hedgehogs, and these are super cute. These are from Cameoko.

Look at this adorable wishing well feed sack fabric I got at ICE today!
This vintage fabric is from a booth from Vintage Row. I do not remember what their booth was called. I do know they had really amazing vintage fabrics and notions. I hope to sew a skirt from this cute wishing well patterned fabric.

Needle felted forest kit.
Here is a kit to make three miniature needle felted trees. I can't wait to make this forest! I got this from the Atlanta Institute of Stitches and Craft.

Baby bunny charm that I love - thank you @cuylerhk !
This lovely silver bunny charm was made by one of my favorite jewelry designers, Cuyler Hovey King. I look at her table every time I am at ICE, and each time I see something new that I must have. I love bunnies, so I love this charm. It reminds me of Oreo and Jumbles!

My quail bird shirt with a cute bunny charm by @cuylerhk
And I love wearing it, too!

No comments: