Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Buttons Are Here!


Mushroom Button., originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

Here are my new buttons. I am adding them to Shoppe Sugar Cookie. Let's take a peek... Above is an adorable little mushroom. I love this little fellow's cheery look!

Ladybug Button
Here is a lovely ladybug. Do you know that nursery rhyme that says "Ladybug ladybug, Fly away home"?

Pretty Pony Button.
Buy me a pony! Buy me a pony! That's what I yell when I see this badge! Who doesn't want a pony for their very own?

Roller Skate Button
This roller skate was inspired my Ernessa, aka Kid Vicious from the Tough Cookies Roller Derby. I love the bright colors on this button design! They really pop.

Pear Badge.
I love pears, so I drew up this tiny pear for my buttons. The colors on this are so soft and pretty, and this little pear has rosy cheeks! Aw!

1 comment:

Grace said...

i love them all! you're so cute, missy!