Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey, Printer!

So we went shopping LAST WEEKEND at OCAF's thrift sale. it was alot of fun! I found this neat little printing kit. My dad is a printer, so I think he will be proud.

Letters.

My printing kit.
All the letters are teeny tiny rubber stamps. I had to break them apart in order to spell out messages.

Little letters from my printing kit I got at the thrift sale.
Then I placed the letters on the templates. The templates are the yellow "billboard" pieces in the kit. This is the hardest part, so I can see why someone would give this item to the thrift sale!

Thank you stamp I made.
I used the oval template for my design. I made my stamp for my Etsy orders that were shipping last week. I think it looks pretty good!

Etsy order ready to mail with my thank you stamp!

Etsy orders getting ready to go out.
I think it looks really cute! It needed some help on the bumpy padded envelopes I use, so all I had to do was press the envelope into the stamp more than the stamp into the envelope to get a clear image.

Thank you stamp I made form my printing kit.
I added some cute Relaxed Bear decorated tape to the envelope, and they were ready to ship the next morning!

No comments: