Sunday, February 3, 2013

Flossy Bobbins Featured in Cross-stitch and Needlework Magazine

March issue of Cross-stitch and Needlework.
Please check out the March issue of Cross-stitch and Needlework magazine, especially page eight - my Flossy Bobbins are featured in their Fab Finds!

Contents page shows my Flossy Bobbin.
Here is my Flossy the Dachshund on the contents page. I think it looks great with the pink thread, too!

Flossy is featured in their Fab Finds!
Here is the Fab Finds article. Check out the cool stuff featured! What an honor to be included in this article!

Flossy Bobbins that I made are featured in Cross-stitch and Needlework magazine March issue!
You can check out this magazine at your local book shop, and you can check out my Flossy Bobbins in my Etsy shop!

No comments: