Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sketchbook Sunday


Clown Cats drawing, originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

Here is another drawing from my childhood sketch book. My mom used to get my brothers and I ruled notebooks of our choice and we would fill the pages with our drawings. I remember all three of us doing this. Plus, since my dad is a printer, we always had reams of paper on hand. We draw like crazy! This drawing is done in my Get Along Gang notebook and is pencil on paper. Grace says some of my childhood sketches remind her of drawings she made when she was little, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember Get Along Gang! i had the books - they were passed down from my older cousins in the Seattle! i don't think we had the cartoon series here in Singapore though.

Anonymous said...

i remember Get Along Gang! i had the books - they were passed down from my older cousins in the Seattle! i don't think we had the cartoon series here in Singapore though.