Saturday, July 10, 2010

Werewolves, Y'all!

WEREWOLVES 1975

I'm playing trumpet tonight with WEREWOLVES at the GO BAR in downtown Athens, Georgia tonight! We're performing with SEA OF DOGS and HOWL YE...I guess it's some sort of theme night! Show starts at 10pm and we are on first.

These are photos from my first performance with the band a couple of weeks ago at ATHFEST...I had the pleasure and privilege of playing trumpet on several tracks of their new album, "SOMEDAY WE'LL LIVE IN THE FOREST", and now I've been playing trumpet with the band during select live performances...you can go to the Werewolves MySpace page to listen to tracks from the album HERE, and read a fantabulous review of our live performance (the one shown in these photos) HERE...and then you can follow the band via Facebook HERE. Come see us play tonight if you can...

WEREWOLVES 1981

WEREWOLVES 1985

WEREWOLVES 1979

WEREWOLVES 1974

WEREWOLVES 1983

WEREWOLVES 1984

No comments: