Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ginger Snaps

WORK 4692

The other day at work we discovered that our very talented Visuals Department made this giant GINGERBREAD HOUSE for one of our showroom displays...it just so happened that it was the perfect size for Missy's BLYTHE DOLLS. So today, Missy brought one of her girls - GENTLE GRETEL - to work for a little lunch-time photo shoot:

WORK 4699

WORK 4694

WORK 4691

After work, we jetted over to CANOPY for Missy's silks practice:

CANOPY PRACTICE 4709

CANOPY PRACTICE 4711

CANOPY PRACTICE 4717

Usually, if I go with Missy to her practice, I take along something to read or some sort of crafting project...I know, I'm such a "mom"...this time, I brought some knitting I had started:

CANOPY PRACTICE 4724

CANOPY PRACTICE 4728

CANOPY PRACTICE 4730

Tonight, Missy and I have to take our 2nd of 4 typhoid pills...wish us luck that our stomachs don't get too upset!

No comments: