Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friday I'm In Love

GeminiCricketPoster

Hey Y'all...me and Missy are performing with our friends, GEMINI CRICKET this friday at the Flicker Bar & Theater. We'll be playing with the fabulous (so I've heard) OH FORTUNA, who are visiting from Florida. Me and Missy will be augmenting the Gemini Cricket line-up with trumpet, slide whistle, and police siren. If you're in the "Classic City" this friday night, then come on out for a funtastic time...here's a buncha photos from past Gemini Cricket shows, a little taste of what's to come friday night:

Gemini854

(Sara and Missy in their fiesta outfits at The Caledonia...Missy's got a 'stash!)

JAMMY JAM 2649

(Jay wearing a Poison Control Center shirt that used to belong to Missy - it was too big on her. The shirt says "I'm a teenage girl!")

JAMMY JAM 2659

(Jay and Blake, jammin' it out at the 40 Watt)

GEMINI CRICKET 3050

(the band in blitzkrieg mode at Flicker - a tipsy Davey started climbing on his kit)

GEMINI CRICKET 1673

(Davey with his war paint on)

GEMINI CRICKET 1684

(Blake serenading Sara during a performance at Little Kings)

GEMINI CRICKET 3044

(Blake showin' off his skills on the organ)

GEMINI CRICKET 3466

(a photo I took of my horn during a live Gemini Cricket radio performance at 95.5 FM WUOG. You can kinda see my reflection in the bell)

At this very moment I'm watching the season-opening episode of TOP CHEF...already, some dude made a pizza...with MARMITE. Ugh! It's so on, I love this show...also, I can hear a hoot owl hooting right outside our livingroom window! I am very happy and for some reason, feel very comforted by this...like the owl is watching over our house or something...

-R A O U L

No comments: