Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet the New Flossys!

Please meet my new Flossy Embroidery Floss Bobbins! You might remember Flossy from my past posts about them. I have drawn up some new designs and I am very excited to present to you Flossy the Unicorn!

Flossy the Dachshund Embroidery Floss Bobbin
And Flossy the Dachshund!

Flossy the Pony Embroidery Floss Bobbin
And our old favorite, Flossy the Pony! They are handy for all your embroidery floss organizational needs. Plus, they are very cute! This new batch of Flossys are made from beautiful bamboo. I love the dark rustic color!

Flossy Family.
Now you can collect the whole Flossy Family from my Etsy, Shoppe Sugar Cookie!

2 comments:

Genevieve Gail said...

OMG, these are great Missy!!!

Church of Craft Athens said...

Thanks so much, Gen. Luv your new fabrics! ~[;3]