Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Adoption Day, Nilla!


Nilla as a baby!, originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

On this day five years ago I adopted Nilla! I remember it was sunny and I was so excited to finally be adopting a kitty. I even remember what I was wearing the day I picked her up, and I think it was a Thursday.

Nilla when I first adopted her!
I took her home and I thought she might have a hard time to adjust, but she made herself right at home! Here are some photos from April 2004.

Little Nilla!
Look at what a thin little kitty I had back then! She sure loved exploring my shelves back then. Now she has a whole house to herself!

Nilla on my bed.
Here is a more recent photo of my Nilla on my bed! It is quite similar to the first photo, but my has she grown! Yay Nilla!

2 comments:

RANCHO COCOA said...

WOW. I can't get over how skinny she used to be...she looks malnourished!

Miranda Hale said...

Aw, she is SO adorable!