Monday, March 23, 2009

Flossys


Flossys., originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

Hello all. Thank you so much for all the nice comments about my FLOSSY PONIES. I have seen it posted on some blogs and that is awesome! I recently found out about FEELING STITCHY, a blog devoted to stitching. I am totally going to be checking this one out regularly cos it is so inspiring. I also was featured on SUPER CUTE KAWAII! This blog is right up my alley! I will be looking at this one all the time now - when I need a little eye candy! I love it. Thank you so much and I might have some Flossys available very soon... Just keep an eye on SHOPPE SUGAR COOKIE.

2 comments:

Claire said...

was our pleasure to feature your wares - so cute! will be staying tuned to your blog too :)

Genevieve Gail said...

Yay for Flossy! Let me know when they are going in your shop, I want to buy 1 (or 100)! Hey, did you guys sign up for the Craftstravaganzaa yet?