Friday, November 7, 2008

Wooden Bling

wood bling
I have been making some new charms lately. Above you see some fabulous wooden bling, cos hey, who can afford the real thing? Ha ha. This is far more glamorous, wouldn't you agree? I already gave some as birthday gifts to my good friends Jo and Melinda!

bis charm
Here is another wood charm design I made, too. This little biscuit is inspired by my zakka craft books I got when I visited Chicago a few years ago. I saw embroidered biscuits, but thought it would be more fun to have a wooden biscuit that you can't eat.

Tofu Baby charm
I simply had to get some Tofu Baby charms made, too. Just like the real thing, only flat!

All of these wonderful new goodies will be at ICE Atlanta on November 15 and Athens Indie Craftstravaganza on November 22. come by and say hi to us! Don't fret, you can still get these and more on my website or Shoppe Sugar Cookie!

No comments: