Friday, November 14, 2008

I.C.E. To Meet You!

I.C.E. ATLANTA

I.C.E. ATLANTA

Hey Everybody!
Just a reminder...Missy and I are going to be in the ATL all day saturday at the I.C.E. ATLANTA 2008 HOLIDAY SHOPPING SPECTACULAR...come on out to the AMBIENT + STUDIO in downtown Atlanta to get some (or perhaps all?) of your holiday shopping out of the way. Over 100 indie crafters, designers, and artists will there with thousands of cool and unique hand-made goods...if you're anywhere near Atlanta DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS! Buying presents for your family, friends and yourself will never be this awesome or fun. There's gonna be music, food, free stuff, chances to make your own special crafty creations...yeah! And it's all gonna be indoors, in this impressively cool-ass space, so you don't have to worry about the weather dampening your spirits. Be sure to stop by and say "HI!" to me and Missy...our table will be close to the entrance of Ambient. If you spend $5.00 or more at our table, we'll give you a FREE CD by our friend, THE SIMPLE CARNIVAL! (while supplies last...we don't have very many of them left!) Hope to see you there!

US BDAY 0408
(hey, I bought this rad t-shirt at the last I.C.E. sale!)

AND...I almost forgot...for those of you in Southern California, our friend Janice of COPACETIQUE will be in Los Angeles selling a buncha cute stuff (including some handmade goodness from Missy and moi) at FELT CLUB this sunday, November 16th...so we've got both coasts covered this weekend! Getcha some!

FELT CLUB

No comments: