Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Canopy Weekend


Cube., originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

Well, I had a great weekend at Daydream, our advanced student show at Canopy! Here are some of my photos from the event. I was too nervous to take pictures during the whole show, but I have a few. Mine are from the "dressing room" section behind the audience.

Ellen and Nathan on the trapeze.
I enjoyed seeing everyone's lovely aerial dances, especially this one featuring Ellen and Nathan (my classmate - who happened to be in four of the twelve acts in the entire show!)

Nathan as Indy.
Here is Nathan again! This time he is Indy battling a boa. Dream? I think that is Indy's nightmare! I do like this action shot of his piece, though.

Welcome to the Jungle.
The teen class performed to "Welcome to the Jungle" on the cubes! It was a thrill to see that many girls on the cubes. They kept spinning and spinning...

Katerina, Blake, and me
And here I am with my classmates, Katerina and Blake after the Sunday show. I am a little sad to see the weekend go so fast - I will no longer get to wear purple poofs in my hair and dress like an eggplant for three days in a row - until next year...!

No comments: