Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sketch Balloon Friday

balloon3

I am up at around 4am right now...I slept for a couple of hours and then woke up like I just took a nap...and now I'm wide awake. So, I spent these early morning hours (not all of it, but some of it) stealing these photos of my neice, JULIA, from my sister BELINDA's Facebook page (thanks, Bin!). I love CHILDREN'S ART, and I especially love Julia's drawings. Here, she's mimicking Missy's balloon-designing skills, drawing cute animals with some help from a couple of ED EMBERLEY books that Missy got her a while back. Needless to say, WE HEART ED EMBERLEY! and we love Julia's drawings. Belinda's favorite is the bird with the big feather on top of it's head...I think it's my favorite drawing too! This was also Julia's homage to Missy's SKETCHBOOK SUNDAY posts. So CUTE!

balloon2

balloon5

balloon4

balloon6

balloon1

No comments: