Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday Loot

So my birthday was last week and before i get too busy tonight, I thought I would tell you about some of my awesome birthday loot! First, Raoul sewed me some new POUCHES in two sizes - big and small. The big pouch is perfect for my ipod, lip gloss, and mirror - so I can find them all in one place! The other one is for my pencils, pens, and other assorted drawing supplies. I always need those!

Books!
Raoul found some more perfect gifts for me, too. MARTHA'S NEW CRAFT BOOK has some great crafts inside. I can't wait to start folding origami or making silhouettes to decorate the house! He also picked some good cookbooks, just in time for the gift-giving seasons ahead. FIELD GUIDE TO COOKIES and FIELD GUIDE TO CANDYy. They both have some really great recipes in them. Pfeffernusse, anyone?

Shirt and dress
My family sent me a goodie box for my birthday, too! Inside I found some rice, potatoes (!), a DRESS, and a TOP my mom sewed for me. Fabulous!

Totoro music box with acorns.
Raoul's family also sent me this cute TOTORO mini music box that has acorns! How cute is that?

No comments: