Thursday, May 26, 2011

Punk & Crunk

WEREWOLVES 6389

Tuesday night I played trumpet with WEREWOLVES....we played a show at the PLUSH PALACE here in Athens, with GRAPE SODA, SPRAYNARD, and SPOONBOY. A ton of people came out, which seemed kinda crazy for a tuesday night. The kids crammed into the house to see us play while a good many more stayed out on the porch to listen while basking in the relative coolness of the night. Inside, we sweated it out to an energetic set and an even more energetic crowd. So much fun! Hard to imagine, but I think the crowd was twice as big as the last time we played at the Palace. By the time we were done, the walls were dripping with moisture and the room felt like the center of a beehive...I wondered how many hot sweaty shows before the carpet of PLUSH DOLLS on the ceiling turned into a moldy mess...

WEREWOLVES 6391

WEREWOLVES 6392

WEREWOLVES 6393

WEREWOLVES 6394

WEREWOLVES 6395

WEREWOLVES 6396

If you get a chance, please check out the BANDCAMP PAGE for Werewolves HERE...you can listen to our songs and download some tracks, or even purchase actual cds. Needless to say, I'm proud to have played on these recordings!

Look..I rocked so hard, I broke a couple of cymbals (is that what they call 'em?) off my FUNKY MONKEY TOY TAMBOURINE...

WEREWOLVES 6397

No comments: