Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dentist Day

No Cavities
Each year I visit my dentist. This was not always so, but I started going regularly about six years ago. Do you like visiting the dentist?

Cavities
I am happy to report - I have NO CAVITIES! I never have! And those people who know me very well are surprised to hear this, as I really like sweets! I used to eat so many sweets in my college days, too. I have toned it down quite a bit since then, and now I like dark chocolate.

Tooth X-Ray
Every five years they like to take x-rays of your teeth. This is neat to see, but sometimes uncomfortable when you hold the frames used to help the x-ray aim on your teeth. It is neat to look at the x-rays of your teeth when the dentist shows them to you.

Tooth Fairy
When I was little the tooth fairy visited me. I often wondered where she was when I had all four wisdom teeth removed!

Gold Crown
Super! I get a gold crown today for doing so good at my dentist appointment today. They told me everything looks good! I told them I would celebrate by eating some sweets. They said that was okay, as long as I remembered to brush afterwards!

No comments: