Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shoppe Sugar Cookie Goodies!


Bunny wallet!, originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

So we have been sewing hard this weekend! We are so excited to be making some new goodies for the upcoming craft shows this season. I can't believe I am saying that - and my how this year is flying by!

Please say hello to the Bunny Money Wallet! this little fellow is made form wooly felt and is modified from the No cash Wallet from this book. I just added the bunny features and I love it! There is even a puff tail sewn on the back.

Tissue Pal Blue Bunny.
Since I am still on the subject of bunnies, here is a new Tissue Pal! I love the periwinkle color of this bun!

Tissue Pal Pink Frog.
I use these Tissue Pals all the time! They come in so handy!

All are in Shoppe Sugar Cookie, my Etsy shop!

No comments: