Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Wind Down #25

Squirrel design
Well! I have had a busy weekend even though Raoul is still away for a little while longer. I have been sewing like crazy trying to get some new goodies ready for the holidays. I guess I am feeling the push cos I know it will be my turn to be out of town in October! Above is a new fabric design I made - I am obsessing over making perfect repeat patterns! Making repeats work is like a puzzle to me.

Now that it is Sunday, I will do the (sound the trumpets!) Weekend Wind Down.

FAVORITE MOMENT OF THE PAST WEEK?
MISSY - Making some new goodies with Julie.

WORST MOMENT OF THE PAST WEEK?
MISSY - Having Raoul gone and not getting my printer to work after updating my OS. (I am a nerd, but I figured it out - thanks Greg!!)

WORD OR PHRASE OF THE PAST WEEK?
MISSY - "Ooh, I got the lum-peh throa!" and "Poof! Be gone!"

FAVORITE MEAL OF THE PAST WEEK?
MISSY - The Grit was extra good on my birthday, thanks to Jay and Terri!

WHAT'S YOUR WEEKLY RESOLUTION FOR THIS WEEK?
MISSY - Clean up before Raoul's return.

WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST "WASTE OF TIME" LAST WEEK?
MISSY - Trying to make my scanner scan after the OS update. Sheesh!!

SOUNDTRACK FOR THE PAST WEEK?
MISSY - Lykke Li (finally got a new record and finally found it in this town!!), the Monkees, Microphones or Mt. Eerie, Music Tapes, Laura Marling, Stereolab.

No comments: