Monday, September 1, 2008

a la carte

SWEETIE PIE 9613
(Aitor waiting on a burrito at the J & J Flea Market, Athens, Georgia)

Feelin' the pressure today...in twelve days I'll be off to CHINA again...I STILL have to finish blogging about the last trip to China, not to mention finish up blogging about POPFEST...I really need to start cracking down on that. Part of me wants to be like, "aw, just forget about it...move on!" but I don't like leaving unfinished business if I can help it. So, today's goal...finish posting about Popfest, then do at least one post about China. I can do it.

But first, we gotta go get some groceries. No sense starting on an empty stomach...

WOODSTOCK 9686

WOODSTOCK 9685

(The world's saddest drive-thru, Burger Inn, Woodstock, Georgia)

COCKFAN 9687
(We spotted this license plate driving through Buckhead in Atlanta...it's either a University of South Carolina Gamecock fan or...someone who really really likes penises...)

No comments: