Monday, August 15, 2011

Swimming Your Way

Wonderful Whale Charm Necklace 3
Truth be told, I do not know how to swim! But this new necklace I made sure can! I made this new Wonderful Whale Charm Necklace from my original artwork, then fashioned it into this sweet little necklace. This whale was inspired by boat rides my family took on our summer vacations. My favorite summer spot was always Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Sometimes we would take a boat ride out on the ocean from the Fisherman's Wharf to go whale watching. I do not remember seeing any whales, but we did get to see some dolphins and sea birds!

Wonderful Whale Charm Necklace 1
Even though we did not see whales, I am still in awe of these cool creatures. I even added a loop of sea blue yarn spouting from this whale's blowhole! Ahoy! This necklace is in my Sugar Cookie Etsy Shop on Etsy right here.

No comments: