Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Flossy Family

Here is Flossy the Fawn with floss.

Here is Flossy the Fawn.
I am happy to announce two new additions to the Flossy Family of Embroidery Floss Bobbins! Please meet FLOSSY THE FAWN!

Here is Flossy the Giraffe with floss.

Here is Flossy the Giraffe.
And please meet FLOSSY THE GIRAFFE! Both of these Flossies are made from beautiful birch wood. I just love the color and texture of this wood. These look really nice! And I also have to say they do a fabulous job of holding this baker's twine we got at Treehouse on our last visit.

New Flossy Bobbins!
Look! Here are all of my Flossy Embroidery Floss Bobbins together as one happy collection! My Flossy Bobbins are available in SHOPPE SUGAR COOKIE - my ETSY shop - and my personal WEBSITE!

No comments: