Thursday, September 23, 2010

In the Post...

House ring Raoul gave me for my birthday!
I have been having some great mail days lately, especially getting belated birthday cards and gifts this week, even though my birthday was last week. Raoul got me this HOUSE PIN CUSHION from LITTLE CLOUDS. I think it is so cute.

Nilla trying on the bow.
And Nilla is trying to be like HELLO KITTY with some help from Raoul. It is not Hello Kitty's bow, really, but a felt BOW BROOCH!

Little doll charm I got on Etsy -
I love these little DOLL CHARMS from VARIATION on Etsy. I love the sea foam green and red on my doll, and it looks like a little flower fairy.

Goodies from Variation on Etsy!
I also love the little extra goodies in my package from Variation, too. They remind me of little things from my childhood.

Invincible Summer and Clutch zines.
I got my comics from NICOLE GEORGES, too. I love INVINCIBLE SUMMER and CLUTCH! These are the comics I need to inspire me to draw more and about anything and everything! You can get these from Nicole at her Etsy shop called SPINSTER SUMMER.

No comments: