Sunday, November 8, 2009

Do Work, Son!


Little Rainbow Buttons., originally uploaded by sugar-cookie.

We have been hard at work getting ready for the up coming holiday sales here in Atlanta and Athens. I added a bunch of those handmade goodies to my PERSONAL WEBSITE and SHOPPE SUGAR COOKIE.

Hedgehog Buttons.

Fancy Cupcake Badges.
As you can see, we are making alot of button badges and even some magnets. I made some new designs, as well as some old favorites.

Owlie Buttons.

Russian Doll button designs that I made
We found these neat little MATRYOSHKA doll chocolates at the local European Deli. Oh, and how cute they look with my buttons that match! It was such a coincidence to find these matryoshka chocolates around the same time I made the buttons! I think they look great together.

A bunch of Octopus buttons.
These are just a few of the many new buttons I have been making lately! As BIG says, "Do work, son!"

No comments: