Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Business Carded

BUSINESS 7628

I'm so stoked right now! Missy's dad owns and operates his own printing business called RECORD PRINTING...he rushed a couple of boxes of business cards to me and Missy which we received today, just in time for the big I.C.E. ATLANTA holiday craft sale this weekend. This is the first time I've had business cards for my EXTRA CREDIT CRAFTS and I think they came out really awesome. Missy did the design (she's a pro) with some art direction of from me. Dontcha dig my plush ICE CREAM CONE on there?

BUSINESS 7635

Missy also had her dad make her a couple stacks of BOOKMARKS that we'll be handing out as promo items...reading IS cute!

Thanks, John (and Rita and Joe) for the rush job on the business cards, bookmarks, writing pads, and Rice A Roni...we appreciate it!

BUSINESS 7632

6 comments:

Glue and Glitter said...

Your cards are great! I especially love the graph paper one, because...well, I just love graph paper!

Dan Moynihan said...

Very cute cards and bookmarks!

ReneeIsaZombie said...

I just realized duh that I'll be in atlanta that day... I'll try my best to make it to the crafting!

Ben Mostyn said...

these look awesome!

hope I.C.E. Atlanta is a success :)

RANCHO COCOA said...

Thanks, everyone for all the kind words!

Becky - see you soon!

Renee - ooooh, hopefully you guys can drop by the craft sale before your show if you get into town in time...it would be nice to finally meet you in person!

Missy said...

Thank you, everyone! I love Raoul's cards, too.