Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nilla Fifteen

UGH! Today ended up being a lazy day...came home from work, cooked dinner and then we sat around and watched MEAN GIRLS on ABC Family. And then we watched the premier episode of their new series, "THE SECRET LIFE OF AMERICAN TEENAGERS" (why, Molly?)...I feel like I've just been to a giggly-girly sleep-over party. That's three hours of precious time that I won't be getting back...

I took these photos of Missy copying Nilla last night...we were hoping to save them for Thursday night, but we couldn't wait:

MIRROR 1

MIRROR 2

2 comments:

Glue and Glitter said...

Aw, I missed that new teen show? I meant to Tivo it and forgot! It looked so fantastical.

RANCHO COCOA said...

It was alright...maybe a bit predictable and "ABC Afternoon Special"-ish....then again, it IS ABC FAMILY we're talking about...I'll give it a couple more tries and see what happens.