Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catching Up

Here are some photos from the FOLKLORE show the other night at the 40 Watt...I didn't get a lot of good pictures or video, but I'll share the few that I did. Sadly, I ended up missing FUTURE APE TAPES' set, which I was really looking forward to. It's a rare that a show starts on time or even early here in Athens, and that was why I missed their set. I assumed they would start their set much later than I thought. For this very same reason, some friends of mine ended up missing the Folklore set! anyways, here are a few photos and videos from Tuesday night, starting with a shot of HAM 1 tearing it down:

40 WATT 9031

...and then FOLKLORE. This is like, the third "last ever Folklore show" that we've done, with maaaaybe a chance for one more:

40 WATT 9036



40 WATT 9040



40 WATT 9045

No comments: