Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ice Ice Baby!

ICE Summer 07

Today, Missy and I are going to be in Hotlanta, at CENTENNIAL OLYMPIC PARK, selling our handmade goods at the I.C.E. ATLANTA craft sale. We'll be there all afternoon along with over 100 other crafters and vendors. There will be live music, food, classes, demonstrations, and tons of crafty goodness - there's gonna be a little something for everybody! And the best part is that it's TOTALLY FREE! Come spend a beautiful afternoon in the park and visit the nearby attractions - WORLD OF COKE, GEORGIA AQUARIUM, CNN, etc...or just frolic in the Olympic fountains with all the kids...come to downtown Atlanta and make a full day of it!

For more information on this special event (directions, list of vendors, etc.), please visit the I.C.E. ATLANTA website HERE.

Hope to see you there!

I.C.E. WINTER 07 1277
(Missy and Serra at the last I.C.E. ATLANTA craft event, winter 2007)

No comments: