Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday - Spoonflower Fabric Pattern Designs

Some sample of my ducks design at Spoonflower!
For all the sewers out there, and crafty peeps in general, I present to you - my Spoonflower fabric shop! Did you know I was making my own fabric designs using Spoonflower? Now you can also purchase some of my designs through Spoonflower for making your own crafty projects! Isn't that great? I really love Spoonflower.

Paws and cats from my own design at Spoonflower.

Dusty colored bows in plum from my @Spoonflower designs.

Bows on butter yellow from my @spoonflower fabric shop!

Clouds fabric from my @spoonflower designs!

My animals on stripes from Spoonflower!
You can see my Spoonflower fabric shop right here! So far I have sewn some wallets, drawstring bags, and a top with my very own patterns!

No comments: