Monday, October 15, 2012

Midge From Modern Girl Blitz Blog

Please have a look at my pal Midge's blog called Modern Girl Blitz! Her blog is one of my new favorite blogs. I really like Midge's style, it reminds me very much of the movie Ghost World! Plus, she likes lots of the same things I do, such as Halloween, zines, and fashion!

Midge from Modern Girl Blitz blog wearing my hairpins and record player pin!
These are pictures that she took wearing some of my handmade goodies that can all be found in Shoppe Sugar Cookie! I just love how the Tiny Record Player Wood Pin looks with the peter pan collar, don't you? I also love seeing my Strawberry Wood Hairpins in her hair! Such style!

Midge's pic of my buttons set on her purse.
And here are some of my many one inch pinback buttons that are in my shop, too. Did you know I offer over 100 button designs in Shoppe Sugar Cookie? Yes, it is true! Please have a look and then read Modern Girl Blitz, too!

No comments: