Monday, September 10, 2012

Constellation Celebration

Cassiopeia Constellation Drawing in a Vintage Gold Locket 3
This weekend I worked on some new lockets to share with you. I am really excited to show my lockets. I made these miniature drawings on black paper special for inside these lockets. So far I have made a few constellations, but I think Cassiopeia is my favorite so far.

Ursa Major Constellation Drawing in a Vintage Gold Locket 3
I also drew a locket charm with Ursa Major on the inside. Did you know it is also the Big Dipper? When I was at home in Pennsylvania, my younger brother Joe would get out a giant telescope. We used to peer at the stars through the telescope, and sometiems we would even see planets! All from our front yard.

Ursa Minor Constellation Drawing in a Vintage Gold Locket 1
Here is Ursa Minor, or the Little Dipper. I could not forget that one! Each of my Constellation Lockets are one of a kind original miniature illustrations inside! Each one is unique and special, just like the constellation I drew inside. You can check these beauties out on my Shoppe Sugar Cookie!

No comments: