Monday, January 16, 2012

Forest Fawn Fashion

Kaylah of the Dainty Squid blog - has on my Forest Fawn Pin.
I know I have told you about one of my favorite bloggers out there, and if you do not remember, I will mention Kaylah Doolan of the Dainty Squid blog again. Here is her photos from this blog post where she is wearing my Forest Fawn Wood Pin! Once again, Kaylah is super cute and I wanna be her best friend cos she is just that adorable.

Kaylah of the Dainty Squid blog - detail of my Forest Fawn Pin.
Here is a detail of my wood pin I made from my original drawing! I really think it looks great with her gray sweater and striped dress.

Kaylah of the Dainty Squid blog - wearing my Forest Fawn Pin.

My Fawn Baby Wood Pin on my owly sweater! Ready for rainy weather.
And here I am wearing the same pin, too! Of course I have to keep one for myself! I am not as stylish as Kaylah, but the vintage top under my sweater has a pattern with different kinds of stoves.

Aw, Fawn Baby!
Here is the Forest Fawn close up. You can check out Shoppe Sugar Cookie for many more wood pins that I have made lately!

No comments: