Monday, October 11, 2010

Occupational Hazards 11 - Hong Kong & China

CHINA 3742

I'm leaving on a work trip to CHINA...today! This will be the second time I've gone to China for work this year, and my fourth time in under two years. Unfortunately, Missy won't be coming with us on this trip, so she'll be holding things down at the Ranch, gearing up for the holiday craft season. We (me and a handful of our co-workers) are leaving from Atlanta this afternoon, switching planes in TOKYO, and then arriving in HONG KONG before heading onto mainland China. I'll be back just in time for HALLOWEEN, and I'll be sure to have images and stories from the trip. In the meantime, Missy will be here, so check back often to see what she's got cooking...see you in a couple of weeks! - R A O U L

CHINA 3744

CHINA 3748

CHINA 3750

No comments: