Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Ornaments

My Christmas Ornaments 0001

My Christmas Ornaments 0002
I made some ornaments using my CHRISTMAS CARD DRAWINGS and some iron on transfers.

My Christmas Ornaments 0003

My Christmas Ornaments 0004
I printed them out and ironed them on to some soft white felt.

My Christmas Ornaments 0005
Here I cut out the back of the ornament from plain red felt. I left a margin around the image so I can stitch it together.

My Christmas Ornaments 0006
I just top stitched the two felt pieces together. There is a ribbon sewn into the top, too. I made sure to go slowly around the curves of the snowman!

My Christmas Ornaments 0010
Right before I got to the end, I stuffed the ornament with polyfill, then stitched it the rest of the way!

My Christmas Ornaments 0008
Here it is stuffed and sewn up!

My Christmas Ornaments 0136

My Christmas Ornaments 0135

My Christmas Ornaments 0133
Easy as that - they are ready to hang on the tree!

No comments: