Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Wood Pins Are Here

Woodland Bunny Wood Pin 2
I have been busy making, making, making these days - the holidays are so close! Here are some of my new wood pins that I created from my original illustrations. They are inspired by woodland walks, animals, and winter itself. I love how they turned out!

Sleeping Woodland Deer Wood Pin 1

Woodland Fox Friend Wood Pin 1

Little Lamb Wood Pin 1
I love this little lamb, what a sweet face!

Winter Bunny With Green Scarf Wood Pin 1
And this bundled bunny is ready to go sledding! I added a wooly felt scarf for a bit of color on this wood pin.

Winter Bunny With Red Scarf Wood Pin 1
This snow bunny is ready to build a snowman! These are all ready in my Shoppe Sugar Cookie! Please take a look.

2 comments:

Michelle Cornelison Smith said...

I need that lamb.

RANCHO COCOA said...

Missy said she'd bring one to the Big City Bread sale on Friday!