Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's Your Project? Pillow Time

Trying to make a pillow.
I decided to make a little throw pillow. Nilla decided to help, too. She loves to craft.

Do you think these fabrics match for a pillow?
Here are the fabrics I chose. The colors match because they both have pink shades in them. The pony fabric is screen printed by Sara Lee Parker. I really like her designs! The other fabric I used is a cake pattern I got in a fabric swap from Get Crafty ages ago! Sometimes I am fearful of cutting my cute fabrics, especially vintage ones. I am learning to get over this fear...

Pony fabric.

Cake fabric.
I used this Design Sponge throw pillow tutorial. It is really easy to follow!

Pony pillow!

Cake pillow.
My pillow is 16 by 16 square. It is the perfect size to put on our vintage chairs, and to use when lounging on the sofa!

Deer and ponies.

Cake ad deer pillows.

No comments: